Kickstart Development was set up 10 years ago by Kirsten Holder, a Learning & Development Specialist with over 18 years experience. Based in Coleshill, Warwickshire, Kickstart Development works with companies in the Midlands and across the UK.
Kirsten is still the driving force behind the company and takes a lead role in design and facilitation,
Kirsten’s skills and experience is outlined below:
- 18 years experience in Learning & Development (everything from design and facilitation, to strategy and consultancy).
- Regularly create programmes from scratch with very defined and bespoke requirements, and facilitate groups of all sizes.
- Used to working with leaders at all levels (including senior teams) and often during some of their most challenging times. I am able to quickly build trust and analyse complex situations confidently, astutely and sensitively.
- Significant experience in both the public and private sector.
- MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) qualified and keep myself fully up to date with the latest leadership and team effectiveness research.
For larger pieces of work, trusted associates with similar values and ethos are used to support the research and design stage.