Hi, I’m Kirsten Holder and I set up Kickstart Development 15 years ago with a passion for helping people and businesses be ‘at their best’ – to work with more energy, focus and ease.
I’ve worked in Learning & Development for over 20 years, and I’m now based in Coleshill, Warwickshire – although my lovely group of trusted associates are dotted around the country.
Here’s what you’re buying when you work with me:
- Over 20 years experience in Learning & Development (everything from design and facilitation, to strategy, consultancy and policy development).
- Ability to create programmes from scratch with very defined and bespoke requirements, which deliver results over the short and long term.
- Skilled at facilitating groups of all sizes, face to face and virtually, and including international participants.
- Used to working with leaders at all levels (including senior teams and exec boards) and often during some of their most challenging times. I am able to quickly build trust and analyse complex situations confidently, astutely and sensitively.
- Significant experience in both the public and private sector.
- Accredited in a range of psychometric tools and keep myself fully up to date with the latest facilitation, leadership and team effectiveness research.
For larger pieces of work, trusted associates with similar values and ethos are used to support the research, design and the facilitation stage.